Terms and Conditions 2022/23
1. ANNUAL FEES
(1) The annual fee at Aljezur International School for the academic year 2022/23 is €6600 for Years 7, 8 and 9, and €7200 for Years 10 and 11. This is payable in one of the following ways:
• Annually. In advance.
• Per term. In advance, with the first payment (of €2200 or €2400) due before 31st August 2022, and two further payments (of €2200 or €2400), each due before the last day of the previous term.
• 10 equal monthly payments. (Only by prior arrangement and agreement) Monthly installments of €660 or €720 payable one month in advance. The first installment must be received by us before 31st August 2022. Each subsequent installment must be received by us before the 15th of each month (prior to the month for which it is due).
A 10% discount is offered for a second sibling who will be attending the school full time for the same academic year.
(2) All payment methods. By accepting a place for your child at Aljezur International School, you must agree to one of these payment options. If fees are not paid according to the terms above, we reserve the right to exclude your child from school until outstanding amounts are received by us in full.
2. DEPOSIT & ENROLMENT FEE
(1) A one-off payment of €300 is payable on enrolment for those entering the school on acceptance of a place.
(2) One term’s fee (€2200 or €2400) is required as a refundable deposit and will be returned to you when your child leaves the school, provided that the child completes at least one term at Aljezur International School, and provided that one full term’s notice has been given in writing. This refundable amount is repaid without interest and less any monies which may be outstanding at the time (e.g. books which have not been returned at the time of preparing the final account, outstanding fees etc.).
(3) Note that a place cannot be reserved until we receive the enrolment fee and deposit in full along with the completed registration form, and that the deposit will not be refunded if you give less than four months’ notice that your child does will not take their place at Aljezur International School.
(4) The deposit may not be used in lieu of payment for any school fees at any time.
(1) The cost of the coach service is €1100 per student for the academic year 2022/23, payable in full before 31st August 2022 or at the time the student is enrolled during the academic year. This payment is non-refundable.
4. NOTICE & TERMINATION
(1) Termination by parent: A full term’s notice must be given in writing if you wish to withdraw your child from Aljezur International School.
(2) Termination by the school: Whilst endeavouring to provide an inclusive, tolerant and supportive educational environment, Aljezur International School reserves the right to determine whether the teaching methods and style of education we offer will benefit, or is benefiting and suitable for each individual. The school would not terminate the contract without good cause and full consultation with parents and the student (where appropriate).